Tuesday, March 18, 2014

What I Am Loving Right Now




Wow, it has been forever and a few days since I posted! Well, hopefully, I will be more ahem regular in this in the future.

So, what has been occupying my time? What are some of the things that are making me happy lately?

Obviously, family takes a huge first place! It isn't always easy connecting with some face time when hubby and I wok different shifts and the kid is involved with all things school, friends, and computer- but we all make an effort.

Here are some things (in no order) that are on my love radar right now:

- Crocheting- I am relearning this craft and getting a bit obsessed with it. And I absolutely have the yarn to prove it :)

- Gardening- I am spending tons of time learning how to have a much better garden this year. We had some successes such as the cucumbers, radishes, and  tomatoes.  But also some huge failures like broccoli, spinach, green peppers.  Not to mentions the string beans that fried when we went on vacation during the hottest week of the year.

- Canning- Hopefully I can swing a pressure canner this year.  I am learning a bunch more on the intricacies of canning and would love to broaden my horizons!

-Pinterest- How on Earth did I ever come up with so many ideas before this!

So, what are some of your recent passions?  I only say recent, because I know with myself they can change on a whim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!