Amazon is such a vast marketplace, that in searching for what you need, you may be missing out on some key features! Some will save you money and some will just add some great perks to your experience.
Many of you may be familiar with these, but for the rest of you here are some great perks:
- Coupons- yes, Amazon has coupons in their grocery section! To be sure not a ton of them, but wuite a few make for some great deals. Check them out when you log in. They do change often.
- Box Tops For Education Shopping- You can find all products that offer Box Tops in One Location
- Use your credit card's cash back to shop- I have a Discover card and Amazon allows me to use my earned cash back to pay for my purchases. This can be done with American Express, Chase Ultimate Points, and Citi Thank You points.
- Amazon Smile- Use this as your default Amazon Search and when you make a purchase, a portion goes to the charity of your choosing!
- Subscribe & Save- When buying basics for your home such as Toilet paper and Laundry Items (among thousands of other items) see if they are Subscribe and Save eligible. You will save money and can either tweak your shipments or cancel.
Don't forget, you can earn Amazon Gift Cards just for searching the internet using Swag Bucks! You are going to search anyway. Might as well get something for it!