Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Just Applied For A Big Promotion






Those who know me, know I am currently pretty underemployed. Sign of the times, I know. But, still very disenheartening. The bills do not decrease over time. Everyone knows this too.

Today, I decided to go for broke and apply for a pretty big promotion in our corporate office. I am very nervous about this. See, I am a very outgoing person and I am excellent with communication skills. These two skills would make me an excellent candidate for this position. I am also very detail oriented, a research junkie, and eager to learn just about anything.

BUT........  I interview horribly! I walk away thinking "Who the hell was that?"

Hopefully this will be different this time. Hopefully, the two years I have spent with the company has afforded me the comfort level in its players to just be myself.  I am hopeful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!